capital campaign : our needs
When Brooklyn Heights Synagogue considered a renovation of the fourth floor of 131 Remsen, the Executive Committee commissioned a study by Kliment Halsband Architects that outlined several needs. To meet these needs, we were able to acquire 127 Remsen Street for $3.5 million with the help of our Weissler Fund and a $3 million mortgage from Community National Bank of New York. We are now appealing to you to help retire the bank loan and provide an endowment fund for operating the building.
- Additional classroom space for religious school, adult learning, and early childhood programming.
- More space for congregation and community meetings.
- Outdoor space for rituals, preschool, religious school, and events.
- A larger space to celebrate life events for members of all ages.
What has the Growing Together Capital Campaign accomplished to date?
- Watch here for a recap on the Growing Together Capital Campaign, coming soon!
NEXT: The Benefits>
Rachel Schnoll and Stephen Yankauer | 718-809-3863 / 718-809-3839
Lauren and David Smetana | 917-545-5381 / 917-520-8043